1. I want a 6-pack. Why? Pure Vanity! #thatisall
2. I can't tell a lie. I posted on Facebook that I was going to workout and, damn it, come hell or high water, I'm going to do what I said that I would do. I'm a woman of my word.
3. I have a point to prove. To who? I have no idea. I don't know if it's to myself or others, but I've always felt like a misfit (hence the blog name) and have let my self-professed inadequacies drive me to be better in every area of my life. I've never been much of an athlete, was kinda clumsy, awkward, and nerdy as a kid, and have always been self-conscious about my appearance. Well at 36 years old, I'm still pursuing my dream. I wanna be a "cool kid", damn it.
4. I'm scared of the affects of aging. Now I'm not interested in looking like Cher or Joan Rivers, but if I have to get older (in years) at least I don't have to feel like it.
5. I wanna be a Hot Momma. I want my daughters to look up to me and want to be like me. I want them to be fit, healthy, happy, self-assured, confident, strong women. I must model that and working out is one way that I do just that.
6. I wanna be like Michelle Obama when I grow up. This woman is AMAZING and her arms are to die for!
8. I don't want to be one of the people in these videos.
10. I LOVE ME! My body has taken care of me for 36 years and it is time that I take care of it. (giving myself a big hug)